We understand that researching a topic you’re not familiar with can be overwhelming, so we gathered some resources for you.
At Kittery Animal Hospital we want to help set you and your new furry family member up for a lifetime of success and happiness! Bringing a new pet home is a joyful occasion but can come with a few challenges. For your convenience, we have created a roadmap of what to do when you are ready to adopt a pet, when you are waiting to bring it home, and once you bring it home.
Hill’s Pet Food Resources
- A Comprehensive Guide to Bringing Home a Kitten
- Steps to Successfully Introduce a New Kitten to Your Cat
- Tips for Socializing Your Kitten with People & Other Pets
- Choosing the Right Cat Grooming Brushes & Supplies
- Kitten Proofing Your Home with 10 Easy-to-Follow Tips
- Techniques for Obedience Training Your Kitten
- Keeping Your Puppy Safe at Home
- Dog Supplies You Need When You Get your First Puppy
- An Introduction to Crate Training Your Puppy
- Puppy Obedience Training: How to Be Successful
- How to Leash Train a Puppy
- Flea and Tick Medication: Oral vs. Topical Treatments
No Matter What Kind of Trip, This Dog Travel Checklist Can Help.